To get involved with a Committee or Working Group, please contact Executive Director Liz Medina, email@example.com, 802-272-6421
- This Committee is tasked with supporting new organizing efforts among our affiliates and helping decide jurisdictional issues should they arise. This group is for affiliate members in good standing.
Women & Gender Equity Network
- Open to all workers, whether or not they are affiliated with the VT AFL-CIO or with any union. We are currently working on shield laws and protecting abortion rights more broadly. Members also offer peer support to workers facing sexism and gender oppression in their workplace.
- Chair: Katie Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Worker Circle is an informal, peer mentoring group for workers to help each other resolve workplace issues while creating a more democratic culture. Worker Circles are open to all workers who do not have hiring, firing or disciplining power in their workplace.
- Join us every 2nd and 4th Wednesday from 6:00 - 7:00 pm at the Soda Plant in Burlington (Democracy Creative, 266 Pine Street).